[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Dec 17 15:04:00 EST 2013

This topic has become a bit long in the tooth for some people.  While not
something every agrees about, it is something that is pertinent to the mode
of AM.  I am not telling anyone to cease posting to the subject and not
telling anyone to delete.

I am saying that we must respect each other and be civil in our posts.  If
you do not want to read about this topic then please just delete it.  As
long as people treat each other with respect, I will not call a halt to any
topic that is allowed on the group.  You make that decision when you do not
post about it.

Jim
W5JO
Moderator