[AMRadio] Trouble brewing ...

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 18:53:03 EST 2013

Or you can buy a K3. The sync detector auto tunes to the carrier, and offers selectable sideband. The max DSB equivalent bandwidth is 10 kHz. No Windows thing required.

Connected to a decent speaker it plays pretty well, although I prefer the Sherwood on a toob radio :)

Grant NQ5T

Sent from my iPhone