[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Tue Dec 17 20:04:02 EST 2013

Seems older rigs like the Johnson series seem to get tighter on response as
their components age.  I know of a few Rangers I've swept had a hard time
going up to 2KHz much less than 3KHz.  Most guys always gave me a good
report and said the bass sounded great, when in reality I had no high end at
all.

73 de jay/w5jay..