[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 22:23:41 EST 2013

Well, I admit, I used to run low power rigs hard, over modulating with the
d104, wide and dirty most likely.
Unless you are really close to someone, it does not seem to bother much but
yes, if they are close, or their antenna favors you, it can be rough.
There used to be a guy in NJ that ran a dx100 that way...he was fairly
close..

I always found it worse to have guys running that power with 50% modulation
though.
At least when I worked them...

Brett
N2DTS