[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

Geoff Edmonson ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:34:34 EST 2013

Hu, Jay...

<Quote>
Most guys always gave me a good
report and said the bass sounded great, when in reality I had no high end at all.
</quote>

And therein lies my question for why this thread exists; *Most* "hams" can't tell the difference in good or bad audio any damn way.

The only way to get them to hear a difference worth noting, is to have a difference of 10db worth.

There's been a couple of times when Otis/K5SWK only had one 833 lit up in the modulator... and no one noticed.  He even asked for audio reports... No one could tell the difference.