[AMRadio] Broadcast Quality

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 18 20:47:55 EST 2013

Frankly I'm surprised more phone ops don't experiment more with sweetening their audio with all the gadgets at their disposal. For a while the CB ops were big into using delay effects. There are various enhancements available beyond the normal RF speech processors, compressors and limiters plus "equalization" - however most hams don't ever try the basic ones.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com
Sent with my iPhone 6