[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 20:51:47 EST 2013

I was mistaken; the cover I referred to was incorrectly identified as
the December 2013 issue, but I realize now I was looking at the
January 2014 "Special DIY" issue.  That is the one with the to me at
least, deceptive cover (if you expect the cover to have something to
do with an article) and the article on cannibalizing microwave ovens
to make a RF power amp.

The cover caught my eye because a Measurements 59 GDO was on the
table.  Maybe I missed it but I think I searched the issue for an
article and came up empty.  There was a blurb about the cover inside
that sounded interesting but no page number for an article.

Am I the only one who thinks it is pathetic when a magazine with at
least, technical pretensions, has a cover about nothing inside?

Sorry for the error.

73
Rob
K5UJ