[AMRadio] AM Broadcast Quality

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 23:00:13 EST 2013

One interesting thing the flex radios can do is record audio off the air and
play it back over the air with no alterations.
Its a click of a button, and very useful for an audio report.

I used to have a tape deck that could record people, then play them back
over the air, but there were too many buttons to push the way I have things
set up (no fancy equipment).

You can also access a remote sdr receiver on the web. I did that a few
times, I found out I have quite a good signal into Florida on 80 meters at
night, from New Jersey.

I could also record that for later playback.
Others have sent me recorded files of my audio.

I always sound bad, no matter what I do, but I hope I sound clean.
I also noticed that while I think I am sharp and smooth on the air,
listening to part of my audio from a qso makes me think I have some sort of
brain damage...

Oh well, I hope I at least have something interesting to say, but that could
be wrong also...

Brett
N2DTS