[AMRadio] Speech processing technologies and methods?

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Thu Dec 19 07:37:19 EST 2013

Frank,
    That is a good bottle you have there. The 3CX3000A7 is only outdone by
the 3CX3000F7 which doesn't require a special socket. However, not to
promote them, but do not overlook any of the modern day riceboxes. There was
a fellow in MA that drove a pair 8877's with a FT-1000D and minimal
processing. He sounded very good. You might be burning up a lot of 'trons'
pushing it with a 32V-2. Ken, W2DTC put together a very nice box. If you
follow his technique, you shouldn't have any problem. In case you haven't
contacted him, I'll bet he would help you along with your endeavors should
you choose to get in touch with him.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK