[AMRadio] BC-610 and Audio Quality

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 13:28:36 EST 2013

List,

Digging further into ALL the different old manuals for these, I have
found that my "Turning the audio down", wasn't wrong.

I missed one setting that was specifically specified in the BC-614
Speech Amplifier.

It is simple, yet frustrating.  I have to set the "Peak" audio to 200mA.

Of  course this isn't in the tune up procedures of the BC-610 itself.

When I get up and running again, I'll have to ADD this step to the mix.

This explains why I had issues with flat topping and being way too wide.

Learning is a never ending process!

Bob - N0DGN