[AMRadio] Speech processing technologies and methods?

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 22:33:13 EST 2013

I hear people say stuff like this all the time, and I do not understand it.
The only problem I ever heard of with the 32V series is the overloaded
filament power drawn from the
low voltage transformer.
I solid stated all the rectifiers 30 years ago, run mine on the 700 volt
tap, and nothing has ever gone wrong with it, its still got the same tubes
in it that it came with.

I run three 4d32's at 1250 volts in one rf deck, so voltage is not going to
hurt them!
My low voltage transformer runs cool, nothing seems to get hot in the rig at
all.

Brett
N2DTS