[AMRadio] Sangamo capacitor

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Dec 24 11:41:08 EST 2013

Rick,

Get in touch with Kiss-Electronics.  It is run by Ms Ashley Hall, W7DUZ.

They do rebuilds/refurbs of the HP-410Bs.

<*/www.kiss-electronics.com/* <http://www.kiss-electronics.com/>>

She is very good to work with, and they don't screw people over. You can
get them to go through it for you - OR - get a refurb kit from them - OR
get whatever pieces/parts you need.

I bought parts for my HP-410B.  I'm very pleased with my dealings!

I have NO fiscal association whatsoever.  I am simply a very satisfied
customer.

Bob - N0DGN