[AMRadio] Merry Christmas to all

W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 10:55:34 EST 2013

Thanks to all the members for their participation and advice to others on
the list.

I have managed this reflector for 15+ years, and have to say that I truly
believe we are one of the best, and kindest email lists on qth.

I also want to thank the moderators, Jim and Todd for all the help they
have given me and all the members for the last several years.

Here is something my Dad wrote (in script) to me and my siblings in 1961 on
his feelings of Christmas I want to share with everyone:

Christmas is not a holiday package wrapped in gay ribbon and holly. It is
not a light bedecked tree; nor it a time of carnival and fanfare. Christmas
is a quiet time.

It is a time for meditation; a time of kind thinking, forgiveness,
forgetting old cares, old grievances and fears.

Christmas is time for recalling the many blessings of home, and a time for
carving ideals and dreams; an hour for weaving the golden threads of past
blessings into a mantle of daily thanksgiving. Christmas is boundless Love,
melting all grief, all heartache; it is Hope ~ serene, silent, beautiful,
lighting all darkness.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL!

Brian / w5ami

--
"Who feeds a hungry animal feeds his own soul" - Charles Chaplin