[AMRadio] Greenlee Chassis Punch Limits

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri Dec 27 03:36:36 EST 2013

As somone else pointed out, you're probably better off  with a circular
cutter when cutting through a steel panel. Greenlee punches are best used
with mild steel, aluminum, etc. I've used a General Tools 55 Heavy Duty
Circle Cutter since the 70's to cut meter holes and other large holes in
aluminum and steel. The General Tools Circle Cutter can be bought at
Amazon and other hardware retailers.

Pete, wa2cwa