[AMRadio] Audiophiles are sure suckers

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 11:56:45 EST 2013

I peruse ebay looking for electronic odds and ends, i.e. junk, that will ship cheaply.  Reading the description of some things is better than the funny papers most times.  This item on epay -271353735459 is a HI-FI audio amp with glowing description of it's builder.  Look at the under chassis view.  A lot of poor soldering, components soldered to wires to reach where ever, a wire nut connection, and a big no-no I learned in my Navy soldering class 42 years ago, putting wires on top of components on terminal boards.  It can all be yours for 600 bucks.

Charlie W4MEC in NC