[AMRadio] Audiophiles are sure suckers

Eric Nelson wb2cau at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 14:12:19 EST 2013

I checked out the amp.  Sorry, I don't see how you can condemn the solder
connections.  I can't see it that clearly, and what I can see doesn't look
so bad.  Granted, if he dressed the wires at 90 degree angles it probably
would've looked neater, but I've seen many home built projects from hams
look worse.  I've even seen commercially built equipment look worse.  I see
one wire nut and it's probably for the line cord which is not so bad.  Bear
in mind that his amplifier doesn't have to conform to Navy standards.

Eric
Sent from my desktop PC

-.-

-.-