[AMRadio] Audiophiles are sure suckers

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 14:39:08 EST 2013

Let's just say that we have different views and standards.  That would
be a normal thing for this list and its members.  I wouldn't expect
anything less, nor anything different.

Many members of the list either are current professionals or have been.

Putting aside some of the things that many of us *have* seen that wasn't
done well, this starts to get there.  The wire nut is simply put, bad
practice under a chassis.

It isn't like another terminal would have over done things.

How about crossed components on a terminal board?  Not exactly great for
resistors, and not what I'd take for "NEW" manufacture standard.

YMMV, and it is only my $0.02 worth.  I'd certainly not do that level of
work, nor allow anyone that has worked for me in electronics repair get
away with.

Bob - N0DGN