[AMRadio] Audiophiles are sure suckers

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 14:46:19 EST 2013

Bob, just think of that feeling of accomplishment and pride that this owner
felt when he completed his homebrew amplifier.

I doubt that less than 20 percent of the hams today are homebrewing their
equipment.

Just because I do it or you do it doesn't give us any room to criticize
others.

My post is not meant to malign you.

David Knepper - W3CRA/W3ST
Collins Radio Association