[AMRadio] Don't want to start a firestorm

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 17:44:40 EST 2013

Well, my main critique of the audio amp on ebay was quality versus construction at the asking price.  I'm sure the amp works just fine, and will give some listener what he wants.  As somebody who has an interest in this stuff, my first concern is how well something is built when I'm going to pluck down cash.  In this case, it would not be worth it to me, but there will be someone who has no problem with it .  I also don't buy vehicles that you can't get the firewall side spark plugs out of without being a contortionist  with tiny hands.

Charlie in NC