[AMRadio] OMG! one last time

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 09:52:16 EST 2013

I'm pretty sure epay does not do this, but some Amazon sellers have a quirk.  If you have ever looked for a book on Amazon, found it for a few bucks but then look and see the same book for sale in the hundreds of dollars, there is a program that drives this up.  My son tells me there is some sort of 'watcher' program that tracks sale prices and increments asking prices accordingly.  Apparently the sellers don't monitor it too well, or they figure there is someone not very savvy that thinks an 8 dollar book going for 175 must be special.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC