[AMRadio] OMG!

Michael C. Marx sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com
Tue Dec 31 11:56:49 EST 2013

Except he's done this more than once and dropped to the lower overpriced price with no takers.  I think he's just an idiot.  Seems to be a lot of them around these days.  Especially my tube audio customers lol

Mike WB0SND

Michael C Marx
SND Tube Sales
105 N. Division St.
Bonne Terre,  MO  63628
636 939 9190
www.vacuumtubes.com

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone