[AMRadio] The Ranger Keying Problem

w8au at sssnet.com w8au at sssnet.com
Tue Dec 31 12:02:38 EST 2013

Keep in mind that adding delay (choke) to a cathode keyed line may
induce chirp in a rig that also keys
the vfo cathode. Crystal control alleviates this for the most part,
but to really get away from chirp is run the osc continually and key
to buffer/final cathodes, which eliminates QSK.    There's a
trade-off no matter which way you go.

Perry    w8au