[AMRadio] Viking Ranger problem

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 13:35:52 EST 2013

Mike,

I have no problem with it opening my browser and getting it.

Try this: <www.TonneSoftware.com/Manuals/RangerKeyerDetails.gif >

It may then work for you.

I is most likely a mail software issue or browser one.

It doesn't matter, I have found that placing any link between < and >
cures things almost all the time.

Bob - N0DGN