[AMRadio] B&W 5100

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 01:25:32 EDT 2013

I have a 5100B that is unmodified....still has the couplate and no mods
other than the usual cap replacement.
The rig has barely 100W output so anything you do to add any bass or reduce
the treble will make it even harder to make a contact.
I use a standard un-amplified D-104 and get good audio reports.
The rig is being used as it was designed and the audio is effective at this
power level.

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.