[AMRadio] Recipe for black wrinkle paint!

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 07:18:52 EDT 2013

To find wrinkle paint go to the Amazon.com and so a search for  wrinkle
paint.

Also you can purchase bulk quantities (gallon) of wrinkle paint from
Chemsol.  Do a search on the Internet.

Bill, are you saying that you can get Saint James Gray in powder coating or
is the color just a black?   If it is black, then, you could overspray with
the original shade of Saint James Gray if you want the original Collins
color.

Oh, yes, I am not an expert but someone who does his homework.

Thanks

David Knepper - W3CRA/W3ST
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com