[AMRadio] Fwd: [Glowbugs] FW: Western Electric plugs into Rossville, makes vacuum tubes for audiophiles | timesfreepress.com

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Mon Jul 22 13:23:38 EDT 2013

Limited WECo tube models have been manufactured by Westrex (the same
person that now is using the Western Electric name) since the late 90's.
This is not a new venture. I believe he started the tube production in
the old Western Electric tube manufacturing plant in Kansas City back in
the 90's.

Here's the current product list:
http://www.westernelectric.com/products.html

Pete, wa2cwa