[AMRadio] Is AM a special case, or is it "just another mode"?

edwmullin at aol.com edwmullin at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 20:23:48 EDT 2013

 I have always been of the mind that AM was as valid a mode as SSB, Digital, or CW.?? It should NOT be a 'specialty" or LEGACY mode.? That path leads to marginalization and extinction.

Besides, from what I can here on the bands, bandwidth isn't going to be an issue on HF, there just won't be enough ops to take up that much space!