[AMRadio] AM special case...

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 20:35:21 EDT 2013

Don't know if I am violating some copyright, logged into the ARRL and found the article.  This bit  seems to keep us out of the fray:

"....the limit would apply only
to data modes in the subbands where RTTY and data are
authorized emission types and not to either analog or digital phone emissions"

Holding the ARRL's feet to the AM fire seems to be a constant job.  The "It Seems to Us", editorial has become a 'it seems to only Newington employees and screw the rest of you' avenue --at times--, or maybe I am being too critical.  Writing to them now-a-days, is like writing to your U.S. Senator, fruitless.

Charlie in NC