[AMRadio] Mod monitor for AM

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Fri Nov 1 01:09:51 EDT 2013

I have a nice looking TFT model 732 AM mod monitor that is surplus for
my needs. Trick is that it is single conversion superhet and can work
down to mV levels off air. It also has the normal 10 Volt high level
input, but that goes through freq conversion also. Xtal LO is 450 kHz
higher than incoming carrier. I have the manual with it.
It could probably be broad banded with a lot of work, but better to just
add a modern DDS or simple VCO to move it up to ham bands. $200. obo.

John
K5PRO
Santa Fe, NM