Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 19:16:34 EDT 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM, <manualman at juno.com> wrote:

> Don't forget 40 meters either. And 10 and 15 meters have been open every
> day over the last several weeks. There's lots of AM life beyond 75/80
> meters.

That's true Pete. The only problem we had previously happened when a couple
of the 75m denizens started dropping in with their long-winded
transmissions and talked everyone out of band conditions on several
occasions. Eventually other ops got sick of it and stopped showing up.
There's a decent crew once again now most nights on the upper end of the
band.

Folks definitely need to reset the internal timer to a shorter interval for
40m operation. It's a fun band again now that many of the broadcasters have
moved.

~ Todd/KAQ