Norb Sichterman nsichterman at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 18:10:14 EDT 2013

>What are the reasons for not working 160 meters?  As I am trying to
  get more AM on 160 I am curious.

My problem is with room. I have a small city lot and the only supports I have are some Radioshack masts to support everything. Even the price of these have become rediculous about thirty bucks for ten feet. Another problem I have is there are no hamfests with in 300 miles of where I live. I guess I could build an 80 meter inverted vee and bring the ends back toward the center or something. I also could build a verticle helix on PVC but I  don't have enough room for radials.
What frequency do you use on 160?