Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 19:44:23 EDT 2013

I understand the problem with room and those push up poles, which are
nasty to work with.   I have two of them in use here and am on a 50 x
100 foot lot.   I am most often on 1880 or 1885 kc.  I use an inverted
L for transmitting and various other antennas for receiving.  Right
now I'm experimenting with ferrite loopsitck antennas.  The tx antenna
radials don't all have to be 1/4 wave long.  It's great if they are,
but mine are anywhere from 1/4 w. to 10 feet long.  What's more
important is to have a lot of them.  Over 60.

73

Rob
K5UJ