[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 09:43:55 EST 2013

On 10/31/2013 05:54 AM, Rob Atkinson wrote:
>    Think about what
> communications would be like, on the internet, as well as on the
> radio, if everything were unidentified.  Maybe I am a stick in the mud
> but I consider anything unsigned to not be very polite.

Two different animals, the internet and the radio.

I've known Steve since the 80's.  If he doesn't want to sign a message,
that's his prerogative.

I have serious issues with people telling me what I should and shouldn't
do, according to -their- ideas.

Recently, while back in San Antonio, I met with my mother and sister for
breakfast.  My sister decided it would be a good idea to order
everyone's meal, according to what SHE thought we should have.

I got up and walked out of the restaurant. *I* make my decisions.

Steve made his, and they're in accordance with the rules of the list.

73