Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Sun Nov 3 10:22:22 EST 2013

I don't know of any other modification other than a padding cap in the tank
circuit which clips right in. If you have the proper coil and MO, then there
isn't any problem at all. As a matter of fact, I was able to acquire a 2.5
Mhz coil and MO for my buddy's BC-610. He just had to re-tune the MO so it
would oscillate in the 160M (I think the lowest he could go was 1880). But
other than that there weren't any issues. Just my watt meter's worth.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK