rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 10:36:28 EST 2013

Consult the manual, specifically the MC-109 modification.

There is ALSO a component that MUST be jumpered to take it out of the
circuit.

The TU for 160, the PA Coil, and the fixed vacuum cap for such must also
be available.

Failure to install that jumper WILL destroy a component!

The same applies when taken back off 160.

It is thoroughly covered in the manual.

My particular instance was having to modify the 2.0 to 2.5MC Tuning
Unit.  By doing this mod, I can get down to 1.6MC.

Bob - N0DGN