Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Sun Nov 3 10:42:07 EST 2013

Bob,
    I am not going to doubt you since you have the manual and I don't. We
used the same MO and coil. He only went to 1880 with it because he wanted to
shore up the MO drift and was limited by the temp. compensating caps in his
junk box. If this is the jumper I think it is, it merely done by moving it
out of the way. Can you elaborate a little? I have a British embassy rig
that has the same requirement.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK