[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

james.liles at comcast.net james.liles at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 11:24:45 EST 2013

Should've have taken carry out Geoff.  That steak may have been a great
snack; or Fido could have dined lavishly on it.  Could've made points with
the local wolf pack, keeping them from eating the chickens.  Sister would
have been happy, Mom would have been relieved, chickens would've been happy
and you would have had an extra chicken dinner.

All makes sense to me? --- Kindest regards Jim K9AXN