[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 18:08:06 EST 2013

I am a general, and think I will stay that way, unless I can get credit for
operating a 100% home brew station.
Receivers, transmitters, vfo/exciter, antennas.

It kind of bugs me to have to take a test about stuff I do not do, from
someone who likely never built anything.

I also do not want to tune all around the bands looking for contacts, even
with sdr stuff.
I kind of like knowing where I will find any AM operation, just as I know
where to look for CW.

I am just lazy I guess.

Brett
N2DTS