[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

K5MYJ macklinbob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:36:25 EST 2013

I put off applying for an Extra ticket because of all the modern crap in the
exam. I have no interest in the satellite and computer relegated stuff.

I was a member of the original group that brought you the PC. But is have
limited internet experience. I did not know why they included this kind of
junk in a ham radio test.

I got needled enough that one weekend I went in and took the exam.I got 80%
(passing) on the 1st try. The examiner asked if I wanted to try again. I
ASKED HIM WHY? And I TOLD HIM NO!

You cannot lose anything by taking the test. It's free.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.
"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"