[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Thu Nov 7 20:37:03 EST 2013

I think here in the 21st century,  the Extra, Advanced, General class
distinction, which really only prevails on 80, 40, 20, and 15 meters, a
worthless activity for the FCC to maintain. I don't see any point to it
any more. There should be a beginner's license class (Notice/Technician)
and a class (whatever you want to call it) that gives full access to all
amateur frequencies and modes. Adjust the testing requirements somewhere
in the middle to cover it.

Pete, wa2cwa