[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:31:50 EST 2013

That's the classic case of a slopbucket "dead air" group.  Those types
are found on 75 and 160 all the time.  They want to own a frequency
and have people parked on "their frequency" an hour or two before "the
gang" fire up for another evening of nothing.   The purpose is to
stand guard.   I don't understand that mentality and the height of
absurdity is when you have almost all of 160 free and clear but if
they think 1880 is "their frequency" and an AM QSO starts up an hour
before their regular time, they piss and moan to no end.

Rob
K5UJ