[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

Mel Farrer farrerfolks at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 16:54:13 EST 2013

Yes, and some of the time the standby guy is running smoke to talk across town to the ham we can't hear.  Ugly.  Why doesn't common sense win here??  The problem I find is that somehow common courtesy is lost.  Example the two of us need to chat for 10 minutes and the "net" is a half hour away.  Nope he has to rule the "channel".

Mel, K6KBE