[AMRadio] AM Operations

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 18:58:24 EST 2013

Sounds very simple but many stations use crystal control and have only one or two crystals for 40m AM. A lot more guys than you may think. Nobody owns any frequency but it seems unwise to start a net on a QRG everyone knows to be a regular AM spot for decades before they started it.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com