[AMRadio] AM "Ghetto"

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat Nov 9 14:37:19 EST 2013

Don:
I went from General to Advanced somewhere around 1985 and only had to
take the written test at the FCC office. I believe back then, if your
were going from Novice or Tech to General or Advanced, you had to take
the 13 wpm code test and the written test. Of course, back then, going
from any lower class to Extra, you had to take the 20 wpm code test and
the more comprehensive written test.

Pete, wa2cwa