[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 9 17:59:42 EST 2013

We in Canada have had only two license classes  since radio began.  At first we
had the "Amateur" certificate and the "Advanced" certificate.   I won't go into
the specifics of the license privileges, but they have changed over the years.
Today we still have two classes, the "Basic" and "Advanced".  To be truthful the
Basic comprises two sub-classes - "Basic" and "Basic with Honours", but for all
intents and purposes, we only have two certificates even today.

Hasn't seemed to have done us   any harm.

Ed, VA3ES