[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Sun Nov 10 13:30:41 EST 2013

HI Rob,
Question, is there still HF Packet?  Being a multi-mode operator and one who
also runs in the QRP circles I know exactly what he means when he says HF
Pack.

I am not sure, but willing to bet there is no more HF packet around or very
little still left?  The SOTA guys, HF Pack, and QRP guys all run sort of in
the same circles.

This is not a new term that I know of, but I am like Bob, I have a lot of
other interests in Ham Radio, so I see it mentioned a lot.  The term is at
least 15 years old and the first time I saw it was while attending Pacificon
in the mid 90s.

73 de w5jay/jay..