[AMRadio] "AM Ghetto"

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 14:02:37 EST 2013

I remember when packet radio got started on 2 mtrs.

A ham friend brought it by the house.  It took all of about 2 minutes to
tell me I wanted NOTHING to do with it!

I too have been a computer type since about '83.  I do NOT even want to
use it to look at the darn thing to see what signals are out there, much
less communicate Ham Radio with it!

I've got a monitor scope to watch my signal out, and it displays the
receive side also.  It has NO computer ability.

The closest thing to digital from this station is CW.

Bob - N0DGN