Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 19:53:03 EST 2013

I can not say I ever been bothered by any digital signals when running AM,
at least not that I can remember.
Once and a while its another AM qso off frequency, or generating hash from a
bad transmitter.
The SSB guys I give a pass to, they can get close without being bothered by
us, and do not understand some people run old gear that is broad as a barn
door.

My hood seems quiet as far as garbage from electronics.
I had someone with a plasma TV that sometimes took out 3880, but I think its
gone.
Nothing lasts forever...

Brett
N2DTS