[AMRadio] BC-348P Help needed

Dave Mayfield W9WRL wrl at gwltd.com
Mon Nov 11 07:40:14 EST 2013

Yes I know, but the site was not working yesterday when I tried to
download it, so I thought I would ask, I should have said. I have tried
to download the manual and the site keeps stopping after the first meg
or two, so I posted the question hoping someone would know off the top
of their head from the photo.

--
    73 Dave W9WRL
http://www.w9wrl.com/w9wrl