[AMRadio] BC-348P Help needed

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 11:08:13 EST 2013

Speaking of BC-348's, does anyone have an intact case for one? I have a Q model that has had some vent holes drilled which is not a "bad" idea considering the radio is not going to be in an aircraft at altitude with ambient temps in the -20 range but whoever did it did a real sloppy job. The power supply that was installed is really well done, and the rest of the radio is in excellent shape, but his metal work on the case is lacking shall we say.

Thanks!

Bill AD5OL